Home » » USHER RAYMOND ON OPRAH'S NEXT CHAPTER

USHER RAYMOND ON OPRAH'S NEXT CHAPTER


Speaking out: Usher opened up to Oprah Winfrey on The Next Chapter last night supported by his mother, Jonetta Patton
Speaking out: Usher opened up to Oprah Winfrey on The Next Chapter last night supported by his mother, Jonetta Patton 
Speaking about his stepson, who was left brain dead after a jet ski accident in July, he said: ‘I miss Kile. We cooked together, we laughed, we sang. He loved to sing and dance. He loved to tell jokes.’

 Usher, who was not pictured at the memorial, denied rumours he didn't attend because of his strained relationship with Foster. He continued: ‘It hurts me to hear people speculating that I wasn't at the funeral. I absolutely was at the funeral. I was at the burial as well.’ The Yeah singer was also adamant he is not an 'absentee' parent to his two young boys as his former spouse has previously claimed, and insists being a dad is one of the most important things in his life.
Missing him: Usher spoke about the tragic death of his stepson Kile Missing him: Usher spoke about the tragic death of his stepson Kile
Missing him: Usher spoke about the tragic death of his stepson Kile
Clearing up rumours: Usher revealed he did attend Kile's funeral  
Clearing up rumours: Usher revealed he did attend Kile's funeral
Controversial: Usher prompted him to admit he had sexual relations with Tameka's bridesmaid while still married to her
Controversial: Usher prompted him to admit he had sexual relations with Tameka's bridesmaid while still married to her. He said: 'Absentee from the aspect of having to go and work, that probably would be her version or idea of what absentee would be. But no, I'm not an absentee father at all. 'I was born to do what I'm doing as a dad. I realised that once I had a child. When I had them, that's when they became a priority.'

Tameka recently lost custody of the two children to Usher, and he claims their bitter court battle over the kids means they are unlikely to ever be close again.'
Wanted out: Usher says he lost himself towards the end of his union with Tameka
Wanted out: Usher says he lost himself towards the end of his union with Tameka

He said: 'We don't see eye-to-eye. The friend that I was to Tameka, I don't know that I could ever be again, because I really felt like we were friends. She made us enemies in a way that I could never have understood. It wasn't until I was on the stand, where I cried, that I realised, 'Oh this is an attack.
During the hour-long sitdown in his Atlanta home, with walls decorated with his children’s artwork, Usher responded to Oprah’s questions about his failed marriage.
On rumours of being unfaithful to Foster, Usher revealed: ‘Towards the end of our marriage I found myself lost, and I just wanted out. No. I was faithful at heart, but not faithful all the way. 
Welcome: He showed the presenter around his Atlanta, Georgia Home during the hour-long sitdown
Welcome: He showed the presenter around his Atlanta, Georgia, home during the hour-long sitdown
Expensive pad: Usher's ex claimed his money helped him win custody
Expensive pad: Usher's ex claimed his money helped him win custody
Family friendly: He showed Winfrey the kids' playroom
Family friendly: He showed Winfrey the kids' playroom
‘Even having a conversation with another woman, period, about matters of your relationship or emotions is, in my opinion, not being faithful.’ But when Oprah asked if he was unfaithful sexually, he admitted: ‘When we were separated, yes, I was. We were not divorced.’

He also confessed he had a relationship with Foster's bridesmaid, Maya Fox-Davis, adding: ‘The conversation about the bridesmaid has always been one that’s been complicated. 
'Outside of my marriage and our separation and our divorce, I did have exchanges with the bridesmaid. We were friends. She was someone who was part of the children’s lives before.’
His mother, Jonetta Patton, also appeared in segments of the programme.

Happier days: The family with late son Kile (centre) 
Happier days: The family with late son Kile (centre)



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sweet Home - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger