Home » » ITS MY BIRTHDAY...CHEERSSS Y'ALL

ITS MY BIRTHDAY...CHEERSSS Y'ALL

Cheeeerss to me and u, life is all about putting everything in God's hands, see ? am still smiling , its becoz am HAPPY
ALL I WANNA SAY IS THANK YOU MY LORD, THANK U GOD: Thank You God for my life. Thank You God for always testing me, breaking me, and teaching me new things every single day, and Thank you because anytime i feel like i cant make it anymore you give me a reason to hold on and be strong...Thank You for adding another year into my life... I just thank You for every moment that i breath in and out...Thank You God for saving me. Thanks for caring about me even when I don’t care about You. Thanks for always being here. Thanks for the time You allow me to spend with my family and friends. Please continue teaching me to trust in You, Thank You God for being faithful all the time, even when I am not. Thank You for allowing me to be who I am today..I have a very long list of thanking You Lord, but today I will stop here by THANKING YOU LORD JESUS FOR MY LIFE.
Daah hii ni one of my birthday night back in Kaapstad aisee, yaani hawa masela wangu wangekua hapa leo tungefanya bonge la tukio, anyway happy basidei tu mi hivyo hivyo.... 
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mrembo

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sweet Home - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger